If you’re new to header bidding or the programmatic advertising world then you might be unfamiliar with the Multiplex Ads format type.
Multiplex Ads are in native ad format category and these are an ad stack that shows multiple ads giving content falling in the niche of the websites interests for example content recommendation ads. Multiplex ads get together with your website’s current content, increasing your CTRs and making sure of great user experience.
For publishers the pros include multiple as placement options, supreme good ad quality and proper integration with Google.
MULTIPLEX ADS AUCTION METHOD:
Google Ad Manager have independent auctions for every cell in the Multiplex ads. Publishers can put selected CPM or floor price. When it is done the Advertisers will have to bid for the prices set and win the auction to be entitled to serve ads.
REPORTING OF THE MULTIPLEX ADS:
Publishers can calculate the performance of Multiplex ads using the Query tool in the Google Ad Manager.
- Under the historical type reporting, the Multiplex style name shows the reports and observes how ad grids look for segments of ad inventories.
- In the Metrics section, select the ‘Total Multiplex cell impressions tool to show the number of times Multiplex ads start to load and counts an impression for every ad in the grid of a user.
HOW DO MULTIPLEX ADS PROCESS?
Publishers wanting to get their hands on the multiplex ad format on their website firstly need to partner with an experienced google certified publishing partners GCPP like Mahimeta. So sign up on mahimeta.com
PROS OF MULTIPLEX ADS
Multiplex acts as a secret weapon on your website when it comes to serve content recommendation ads on their sites.
The pros include:
- End of banner blindness.
- With the help of Google’s content targeting, get the high visibility & improved chances of conversions.
- Publishers can easily serve programmatic direct and open bidding demands with a multiplex ad layout, which works best for publishers.
MULTIPLEX ADVERTISING – BEST PRACTICE
Ad Layout Optimisation:
– In order to be able to optimise your ad layout you need to select the ‘Let Google optimise layout’ option in Google Ad Manager or you can also pick your own layout.
– You must verify these layouts to choose multiplex ad formats that works well with your website.
– No matter the ad quality and ad format type, the publishers need to divide and verify all their ad placements.
– you should improve your programmatic advertising knowledge to give the most relevant ads.
Multiplex ads can be easily served through out website Mahimeta. And we guarantee as our few of publishers even saw the 30% of higher CPMs compared to other native formats. For more inquiries signup on mahimeta.com.